Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Apologies for the hiatus..

To anyone that reads or has read my blog... I am really sorry for not posting any articles for an age or two... been very busy and caught up figuring what I am going to do to provide for my family and earn a living.

Better news is I have also been working on launching a website based on healthy lifestyle and a bunch of information on how to be happy and healthy through dietary choices, and avoiding certain toxic chemicals in the food and water, as well as beauty and hygiene products, the works! I will be laying out everything I know about what causes illness and what to do to avoid, prevent, repair, and relieve the body of these pervasive and harmful toxins.

Of course, we cant avoid it all (ever been to New York City?), but I will get the next best thing out.

Site hasnt launched yet, still twiddling with the design... which feels more and more redundant, as I feel I am being a perfectionist on it.. always been my weak suit... design perfection.

Will keep people posted, and in the meantime I will whip up another post for this blog soon!!


Take care!

16 comments:

  1. a very good site, thank you to post it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include almost all important information. I’d like to see more posts like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! It is pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers will make good content as you did then internet will be a lot more useful than ever before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek information about this topic. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is good to see posts that give truly quality information. Your tips are extremely valuable. Thanks a lot for writing this post. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek information about this topic. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will probably be back again to browse much more, many thanks for the data.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been browsing internet for more than three hours today since morning, yet I didn’t found any interesting article like this which provides knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting. Your instructions look clear but I'm not very good at this so I hope this will work well for me. Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete
  14. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete
  15. great piece of work .carry on such more articles

    ReplyDelete

Something to say? Heres the place! :D

Keep it polite, thanks...